IF YOU HAVE TIME ONLY TO READ MAXIMUM 10 POINTS:
1. Branch of Original Paradise. Has identical Biriani.
2. Primary attraction is the balanced menu which has something prepared good for everybody in a group from Vegetarian to Non vegetarian and from Indian to Chinese.
3. Avoid on weekend nights since very difficult to find a place. (unlike parent branch)
4. Avoid sitting and eating here (instead opt for efficient takeaway) if averse to a crowded or slightly noisy ambience.
5. Value for money considering standardized brand value, service and well lit AC ambience.
Food: 6/10 (nothing special)
Cost : 400/- for 2.
Have gone to this place numerous times since this place is ubiquitous and has something for everyone in a group as I shall explain later. I went most recently post a function in the next door Shilpa Kala Vedika on a weekend night.
Place has a modern regular well-lit AC restaurant decor with fall back seating available on the rooftop and on the courtyard behind the restaurant. However, the place is usually crowded and almost always slightly noisy.
Avoid sitting and eating here on weekend nights as far as possible since crowds start pouring in from nearby functions at Shilpa Kala Vedika complex and also from Hi-Tech residential areas, making it very difficult to find a table. Crowds here are usually varied and have good balance of young and old, professional and casually dressed folks.
Standard Paradise restaurant food are all available here, with something for everyone. - From the signature Paradise Biriani to the variety of options in Chinese dishes and North Indian and Vegetarian dishes, although this restaurant does not appear to specialize in any cuisine or dish (save the Biriani which is made famous by it's parent branch), there is some food here for each and every person attending in a group. So if you have to meet up with a group of folks with whom you can't check before reaching the place whether they are okay with Veg or Non Veg or with Indian or Chinese then this is the general one-size-fits-all type of place you can bring them to.
Portions are generous with any main course dish being enough for 2 people.
Efficient, no-nonsense service like in the parent branch. Waiters respond promptly when called. However, unlike parent branch waiters can scarcely be relied upon to call on you or easily identify available seating opportunities during crowded hours.