Let me warn you. It may come across that I am a shrewd individual.
Believe me, it is intentional.
Took me a while to find this flee infested joint which is known to many as a "couples retreat" *rolling eyes*. To go on, was being chased to order for juice when I all I wanted at that point in time was just tea (which was the only beverage available, apart from juice of course!!)
Let me make it easy for you, here is the Pros & Cons list :
1) not crowded (I wonder why???)
2) it's really quiet (a polite way of saying "No music" )
3) Did I tell you that it's really quiet ???
1) Hand written menu and bill (with service tax) ..... Really?!!
2) Mosquito lover's paradise.
3) Keep ordering or get the "eff out" attitude (when there's nothing available from the menu provided).
I don't want to be too honest. Or should I?
One thing I fail to understand. How did this place get soo many "likes"??